Nike ACG "Wolf Tree"
Suit up with premium Polartec® warmth in this ACG "Wolf Tree" hoodie. Designed to be worn as a layering piece or on its own, this pullover has a scuba hood to help keep the elements at bay.
Northwest Tested, Smith Rock Inspired
To create this hoodie, our team went to Smith Rock, a rock climbing playground in Central Oregon. The goal was to connect with the environment and learn how it can inform how we make and use our gear. This product was designed and tested in Oregon, USA.
Follow The Trail
This hoodie takes its name from Wolf Tree, a trail that follows the Crooked River below some of Smith Rock’s iconic climbing walls.
Polartec® is an extremely soft fleece that helps hold warm air in while letting moisture escape to help keep you dry.
Layer And Adapt
ACG apparel is designed as a nesting system so you can adapt and adjust to the climate around you. This hoodie was made to wear as a mid layer over a base or fleece. Go with your normal size for layering.
- 3-panel hood with fold-over elastic trim fits comfortably around your face to keep cool air out.
- Hem is longer in the back for extended coverage.
- Stretch fabric at the side panels lets you move without restriction.
- Zippered hand pockets help secure and store small items.
- Embroidered ACG logo at left chest
- Embroidered Polartec® logo at left sleeve
- Thumbhole cuffs
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Shown: Deep Jungle/Purple Ink/Purple Cosmos/Summit White
- Style: FN0370-328